Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation



Home > breadcrumbs: District > breadcrumbs: Registration >


Ajax Loading Image


Immunization Requirements

Parents are reminded that all children entering a Central School for the first time (Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten or Early Childhood) must present proof of birth and proof of immunization against various childhood diseases. In addition, all children who will be entering kindergarten, sixth or ninth grade or who are entering an Illinois school for the first time must present proof that they have had a physical examination by an Illinois physician within the previous twelve months (sports physicals are not accepted), proof of up-to-date immunizations, and also have had an eye exam (by a licensed optometrist).  The School District will not allow a student to attend who is not in compliance with these State laws.  ALL PHYSICALS AND IMMUNIZATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED BY AUGUST 20, 2020, THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.

Entry Requirements:

Pre-School, Kindergarten:  Physical examination; immunizations for diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, hib (flu, type B), hepatitis B series and chicken pox. Blood test for lead required for Pre-School students only.                            

Sixth Grade: Physical examination, proof of one dose of MCV4 vaccine, and Tdap booster are required.

Ninth Grade: Physical examination, proof of one dose of MCV4 vaccine, Tdap booster, and any other necessary boosters.

Sixth Grade through Twelfth Grade students are required to have proof of a Tdap booster.

Twelfth Grade: Proof of two doses of MCV4 vaccine.


Dental and Vision Requirements:

Kindergarten, Second Grade and Sixth Grade students are required to have a dental examination by a licensed dentist completed and turned into the school office by May 15, 2021.

Kindergarten students will be required to have an eye examination by a licensed optometrist completed and turned into the school office by May 15, 2021.


Note: Your physician and the County Health Department should have approved school physical forms for your use and are aware of all immunization requirements. You may also obtain the forms under the Registration>Health Forms tab.



Back To Top