Carnegie Math Setup for Home
October 24, 2013
As technology advances, so does our learning curve. The goal of technology utilization at Central High School is to make learning more: 1) EFFICIENT, 2) EFFECTIVE, and 3) ENGAGING for students and teachers.
With this goal in mind, please use the steps in the following tutorial to get Carnegie Math up and running on your home computer and/or tablet.
1. Print the Student/Parent User's Guide <CLICK HERE>
2. Go to and Bookmark Carnegie Math on your home device <CLICK HERE FOR LOGIN PAGE>
3. Run the System Requirements Tool on the login page
At this point you may run into 2 problems: 1) Java and/or 2) Pop-Up Blockers
3a. If Java is a problem, please update it <CLICK HERE TO UPDATE JAVA>
3b. If Pop-Up Blockers are a problem, please disable pop-up blockers for Carnegie Math <CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS>
4. If steps 1-3 above do not resolve your problems, or if you are just frustrated, please have your device in front of you and contact Carnegie Support (toll free) at 1.877.401.2527. They are available 7 days a week from 7:00am to 8:00pm CST.
5. If you are still having problems, please contact Central High School at 815.694.2321.